SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 6, 2017

50 Random Facts about Me



 I was having a little bit of writer's block so I decided to do a fun and different post. This post focuses on the random facts about me that many of my readers may or may not know. I also felt it may give new readers a little introduction into who I am. Happy reading!

1. Fall is my favorite season.

2. I love watching HGTV. Home decorating and house hunting are a part of my element. (I'm an old person at heart)

3. I didn't start singing until college, except in 6th grade. When I happened to win the Choral Student of the Year award

4. I am super adventurous and quite a dare devil.

5. My dream job, aside from teaching, would be a makeup artist at Disney World.

6. I absolutely love musicals!

7. I'm not a morning person or a night owl. However, my best work is done at night but I like to be in bed by 11 if possible.

8. I consider organization a hobby of mine or maybe I am just the slightest bit OCD. Typically If my room is a mess that is a sign my life is a mess.

9. I have a weird desire to live in Florida or Texas one day.

10. I love traveling and will go just about anywhere.

11. I am too independent for my own good.

12. My childhood nicknames were "Little Liz" and "Busy Lizzy" (My middle name is Elizabeth)

13. I am relatively clumsy, but have gotten better with age. I literally face planted in front of the Target registers when I was in 6th grade. My face and the floor seem to have an inseparable relationship.

14. This is Us, When Calls the Heart, Riverdale, and Stranger Things are my favorite TV shows. (note how different they all are)

15. I don't like coffee. I order cream frappuccinos, strawberry lemonades, or hot chocolate if I go to Starbucks.

16. I love all things Disney!!

17. I am a hopeless romantic, but I also know what I'm truly looking for when it comes to love.

18. Even though I don't wear it often, I love makeup!! (applying it, doing it for others, etc.)

19. I have a mild southern accent that comes out more when I am around family and friends from back home or when on the phone with them.

20. I rather go to the doctor than the dentist.

21. My mouth is so small that I had a total of 11 teeth pulled. I believe five were permanent.

22. I have scoliosis. 

23. I love milk!!

24. Italian food is some of my favorite.

25. I have the world's most sensitive eyes. I even find myself squinting or needing sunglasses when it is cloudy outside. (blue eye problems)

26. I've never gotten into Star Wars or Harry Potter. (sorry, maybe one day)

27. I had Chicken Pox when I was in Kindergarten. 

28. Strangers always strike up a conversation with me or ask me for directions. I guess I look friendly or like I know what I'm doing.

29. I really want a Yellow Lab or Golden Retriever one day.

30.  I understand Spanish a lot better than I speak it.

31. "Can't Help Falling in Love with You", "You'll Be in My Heart", and "Hallelujah"  are three of my all time favorite songs.

32. My goal is to be in a musical one day, even if it is super minor at a local playhouse.

33. I was never that great at sports, but I was surprisingly good at floor hockey and basketball when it came to PE. I did play soccer in high school, but I was mediocre. I'm more of the artsy type, but that doesn't mean I'm not athletic. :)

34. My favorite workout routine involves Zumba or some type of dance fitness.

35. Two of my fingers on my left hand are pretty crooked. One is rotated inward and the other is bent at the top.

36. I have a strangely vivid memory and often remember what people were wearing the first time we met.

37.  I really don't have a favorite color. There are just too many options!

38.  I lived in Alaska for six weeks one summer doing mission work and adventuring.

39. I consider myself an introverted extrovert.  I'm dynamic yet simple.

40.  I love helping others.

41. I enjoy thrillers and most scary movies.

42. I prefer fruity scents over floral ones.

43. I'll Love you Forever is my favorite childhood book.

44. No joke, I'm allergic to paper.

45.  Jason Mraz went to the same high school as me and took music lessons where I did as well.

46. I really dislike radio shows, but I absolutely love the Bobby Bones Show.

47. I really enjoy deep/intimate conversations yet I hate being vulnerable.

48. I am a shower singer and a closed door dancer. (I have my quirks)

49. I used to hate on Hamilton, but I have recently become addicted. I just like to be different from the crowd. Now, if I could just win the lottery so I could buy tickets to see the live performance.

50. One of my number one aspirations in life is to be a mom. I just love kids and want to raise a family of my own.

Well, there you have it folks, 50 random facts about me. I tried to stray away from the basics and typical aspects of my life that people know about. I hope many of you learned something new about me and if you did feel free to leave a comment on what it was.

XOXO 
Sarah

PS: If any of these facts sparked questions feel free to ask. I would love to be able to do a Q & A post sometime in the near future.

Post a Comment