SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 7, 2017

My Top 5 Beauty Products of the Moment




Hello Lovelies!
Today I am coming at you with my current makeup favorites. In the summer you are lucky if you see me with makeup on, but when I do go for it these are the products I reach for. They all provide a lightweight coverage and can be built upon.




1.  Urban Decay Naked Palette
This palette has been my favorite for years, but occasionally gets lost in the rough with all the other eyeshadows I own. I recently rediscovered it and have fallen back in love. You can create a super simple look for the day or a dramatic smokey eye for at night. In the summer I typically just swipe sin over the lid and buck in my crease. It's super simple, but leaves you a tad more glamorous.






2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
My cheeks are naturally rosy, but occasionally I like to enhance them. I got this blush for a steal from Ulta when they did their month of beauty and I absolutely love it. It is a super elegant light pink that gives just the right amount of color without making you look over done.





3. Anastasia Brow Pencil
This was also another steal from the month of beauty and it's wonderful. My eyebrows are naturally pretty thick, but I have a few sparse spots that need to be filled in. This pencil is relatively light and creamy. The pencil is on one end and a brush on the other. If you want a cheaper version of this product I recommend NYX's version. They are basically the exact same product.






4. Kat Von D Eyeliner
On most days in the summer I typically just where a light coat of mascara and some eyeliner. This eyeliner has been my favorite thus far and really stays on all day. It doesn't wear onto my face or end up under my eyes. It is also waterproof so if you are daring enough you could wear it to the pool.







5. Tarte Maracuja Powder Foundation and Concealer
In the summer I really hate wearing foundation or really any face product for that matter. However I have been using this powder and concealer combo when I want to look a little more put together. The powder is just a nice dusting to even out complexion and keep my face from getting oily. The concealer is a bit thicker and definitely full coverage. I use it to tame my under eyes and any pesky pimples that pop up.







6. Covergirl Smoochies in Text Me
Okay, I must admit I bought this product several years ago and it basically sat in a drawer ever since. Just recently I wanted something lightweight to apply to my lips that would also moisturize and give a little tint. I rediscovered this bad boy and man I had been missing out. I love this so much for the summer and it makes me look a little bit more put together. Not to mention it smells amazing!

There you have it my loves! My top 5 (kind of 6) favorite products of the moment. I hope you all enjoyed and stay tuned for more.

XO, 
Sarah


Post a Comment